Re: [Help-gsl] error function for complex argument

From: Martin Jansche
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] error function for complex argument
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:19:46 -0400

The complex error function is not part of GSL, as far as I can tell.
You can find it in CERNLIB though:

  http://wwwasdoc.web.cern.ch/wwwasdoc/shortwrupsdir/c335/top.html

Abramowitz & Stegun give a continued fraction (7.1.14) and an infinite
series approximation (7.1.29), which you might be able to use.  You
could also consult the papers referenced from the cernlib page.

-- mj