[Help-gsl] passing gsl arrays through mpi communications routines ?

From: Simon Prunet
Subject: [Help-gsl] passing gsl arrays through mpi communications routines ?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:45:39 +0200

Hi all,

I'm afraid this is not a new question, but I have not found an answer to it yet... Has anyone written a few standardized routines to pass gsl vectors and matrices
through mpi send and receive commands ?
I'm using gsl for montecarlo sampling on a distributed parallel environment.
So far, I passed gsl arrays to other processors in a very pedestrian way, but I would
appreciate not to reinvent the wheel too much :)

Thanks for your help,

Simon