[Help-gsl] GSL linear system solver question

From: Gen Lu
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL linear system solver question
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:46:50 -0500

Hi,

I'm looking for a linear system solver written in C/C++.
Since the systems I wanna solve are very simple, just  general square
matrices, so I think LU method in GSL is good enough. But I have a
problem about it, can LU or any other solvers in GSL distinguish the 3
cases of solutions (unique solution, non-solution and infinite
solutions)? If so, how can I know which cases the solution is?

Thank you very much!

--
Lu, Gen