[Help-gsl] Help Using Monte Carlo Integration for Double Integrals

From: lolson
Subject: [Help-gsl] Help Using Monte Carlo Integration for Double Integrals
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:35:23 -0600

Hello, I'm new to this library, but have successfully integrated some functions using the monte carlo methods included. Anyways, I was wondering how I would go about integrating a double integral like the following:

int(1/t*int(1/(1-y), y=0..t), t=0..1)

is there some way i can set the upper bounds to some number that is not a constant?