Re: [Help-gsl] Does anybody know how to use FFT to compute numerical int

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Does anybody know how to use FFT to compute numerical integration?
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:46:02 -0700

Thanks! I probably have to do a smarter FFT... otherwise I don't think
a plain discretization of the function and then take FFT I will be
able to obtain a good Fourier integral. Fourier integral are hard
integrals and I have met with enough numerical instability and
difficulties... I am really looking for smarter FFT to do the
numerical integration.

Thanks a lot!