[Help-gsl] constraints over variables?

From: Claudio Ochoa
Subject: [Help-gsl] constraints over variables?
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:23:10 +0200

Hi, I am pretty new to gsl, and I am using a SV
decomposition thru gsl_linalg_SV_solve() to solve a linear
least squares problem.
Since I have some extra information about the variables, for
instance, I know that some of them are negative or positive,
I was wondering if it is possible to input this information
somehow to gsl in order to obtain more accurate results.
Otherwise, many times the results I get from the function
above assign "not allowed" values to certain variables.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
  Claudio