Re: [Help-gsl] Complex eigenvalues

From: Andras Simon
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Complex eigenvalues
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:01:04 -0500

Thanks, it cleared up some of the misunderstanding I had...
Now the problem I run into is that the gsl_eigen_nonsymm()
and similar functions are simply missing from the GSL distro
I have....I use it on Mac OS 10.4.9, via fink, and it is
Version 1.7-3. Did the gsl_eigen_nonsymm() appear in later
versions ?

Andras