Re: [Help-gsl] gsl_linalg_LU_invert

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] gsl_linalg_LU_invert
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:24:31 -0500

On 10/04/07, Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
I have commented and fixed the bug in your code, which I attach. I
also "fixed" other things that aren't strictly speaking bugs, but just
stylistic issues I that IMAO could be done better.

Oops. Small mistake in my fixes. I forgot to remove an #include
<iostream> which I extensively use as a C++ coder. Please ignore that
line; I don't think that a C coder stylistically needs to use C++ I/O
(even if I think C++ is in general superior to C). ;-)

- Jordi G. H.