[Help-gsl] linking libraries

From: cigdem ozkan
Subject: [Help-gsl] linking libraries
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 06:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  I dowloaded GSL version 1.9 today and am trying to compile the ODE example on
the GNU scietific library web page. I get the following error:
  cd c:/
g++ -g test-ode.C -o test-ode -lm
test-ode.C:14: gsl/gsl_errno.h: No such file or directory
test-ode.C:15: gsl/gsl_matrix.h: No such file or directory
test-ode.C:16: gsl/gsl_odeiv.h: No such file or directory
  I changed all the paths (#include <etc/etc/etc>) in this macro to the exact
ones where the GSL actually reside. However I realise that since all the files
under gsl call eachother they will all need to be modified. That is a lot to
modify and I was wondering wether there was a way to sneak around this
annoyance. (Please bear with me I am new to all this.)
  Cheers,
  C.

"Soon we must all face the choice between what is right... and what is easy."

Need Mail bonding?