[Help-gsl] gsl_vector_isPos(gsl_vector*)

From: Nil Geisweiller
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl_vector_isPos(gsl_vector*)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:01:01 +0000

Hi there,

I am using GSL quite extensively and I need a property in the vector class to
check that all elements are positive. Currently there is only the property
gsl_vector_isNull(gsl_vector*), so I coded my own. I think it would be a good
idea to add it in the list of properties. It is obviously neither a long nor a
difficult function but if the gsl team is more concern by other stuffs but
still think it is good to include it I can provide a patch of that.

Regards
Nil Geisweiller

Gagnez tous les jours un iPod nano. Inscrivez-vous au courriel gratuit
CaraMail. Et bénéficiez de 10 SMS gratuits ! Cliquez ici pour gagner :
http://promotion.lycos.fr/