Re: [Help-gsl] Eigen value

From: Hari Kumar phd me
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Eigen value
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:13:00 +0530

Dear Gough,

Thanks you for your reply. I needed that routine urgently so
I switched to Numerical Recipe's code which is not free
of course. But then quite often I find something is missing
in free codes. I understand the problem and situation but
in serious research application reliable and versatile
library is necessary. I hope in few years GSL will achieve this.
It should become like IMSL or NAG library.

--Hari

Brian Gough wrote:

At Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:53:47 +0530,