[Help-gsl] Checking error in ODE system

From: Sebastien Maret
Subject: [Help-gsl] Checking error in ODE system
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:48:23 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to solve a system of stiff ODEs using the GSL. The part of
my code that solve the equations looks like:

     for (i = 0; i < time_steps; i++)
       {
         while (t < tim[i])
             gsl_odeiv_evolve_apply (evolve, control, step, &syst,
                                     &t, tim[i], &h, y);
       }

I would like to check what is the error for y[] reached at the end of each
gsl_odeiv_evolve_apply() call.

How can I do that? An example would be appreciated.

Sébastien