[Help-gsl] Re: Help-gsl Digest, Vol 34, Issue 1

From: Paulo Jabardo
Subject: [Help-gsl] Re: Help-gsl Digest, Vol 34, Issue 1
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:03:29 -0300 (ART)

Did you link to the library? If you didn't you would get this error.

g++ -I... prog.cpp -lgsl -lgslcblas

You can also use the program gsl-config, something like

g++ `gsl-config --cflags --libs` prog.cpp -o prog

#include
#include
int main(){
        double x;
        x=gsl_pow_2(4);
        std::cout << x << std::endl;
}

I ran an example using GSL.  I added the path after -I when I compiled
it.  I kept getting error.  The error message was: undefined reference
to 'gsl_pow_2.

I could use those constants like M_LOG2E though.

Am I missing anything?  Thanks!