Re: [Help-gsl] gsl-config

From: Thomas Weber
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] gsl-config
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:12:26 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 23.07.2006, 09:47 -0700 schrieb jim cadien:

> I am using SUSE10.0.  I have looked around on rpmfind at several  gsl
> binary rpms.  None seems to include a gsl-config.

Do you have special reasons not to use the one from Suse itself?

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-10.0-OSS/inst-source/suse/i586/gsl-1.6-7.i586.rpm

I verified that it has the gsl-config script. You might want to look at
the i686 subdirectory (at which I didn't look). There's a -debug rpm in
the above directory as well.

        Thomas