Re: [Help-gsl] XCode and GSL

From: George Japaridze
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] XCode and GSL
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:20:12 -0400

Have installed from HMUG web page (Huntsville macintosh users Group). Works fine within a terminal. Have no idea about Darwin Ports - is this easy to use? Have used FINK extensively (except GSL) and no
complaints whatsoever.
I tried Martin's way - still gives a problem, but another one. XCode founds/links gsl_sf_bessel.h, but, in this file there are other header files, e.g. gsl_mode.h - like "#include gsl_mode.h". So, gsl_sf_bessel.h is found, but I need to figure out how to make XCode to get to all the header and lib files. I included my include lib paths in my .bashrc - still no good.
Don't know...