[Help-gsl] Novice help

From: skull0
Subject: [Help-gsl] Novice help
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:57:03 -0400

Hi to everyone, Im new to uses linux and I study a degree in math so it
become useful if something say a manual or doc to novice users, (sorry I
dont understand so much from the documentation). And a question, I have
downloaded the v1.8 and installed successfully (as far I know)
but ..jeje... maybe Im too dumb, everything I get its a .o file (whats
this? isnt supposed to generate a binary exec file?) how can use this?
im ussing gcc4.0 and 3.3.6 to get this.
Thanks everyone.