[Help-gsl] gsl_histogram_get_range

From: Emiliano Olivieri
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl_histogram_get_range
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:10:45 +0200

Ok, if I use in my program the following, everithings works fine!

double lower,upper;
gsl_histogram_get_range (h,gsl_histogram_max_bin (h),&lower,&upper);

In this other case, my programs stop with the message: "Bus error"

double *lower,*upper;
gsl_histogram_get_range (h,gsl_histogram_max_bin (h),lower,upper);

WHY? I got crazy, is it some kind of bug or am I wrong with something?
I tested on two sistem, G3 and G4, with 10.4 and 10.3 system rispectively...

HELP!