[Help-gsl] Setting maximum step size in ode solvers

From: Bernard Siow
Subject: [Help-gsl] Setting maximum step size in ode solvers
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:54:10 +0100

Hello,

Is it possible to set the maximum step size in the ode (ordinary
differential equation) solvers? It's pretty important that the solver
doesn't start running away... Also, I will have large and sudden changes
in some of the parameters and I think I will need to reset the step size
to something small whenever there is a large sudden change in parameters
(predictable).

Any help would be apprecaited,

Thanks,

Bernard