[Help-gsl] Numerical Integration With gsl_vector ?

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: [Help-gsl] Numerical Integration With gsl_vector ?
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 01:45:53 +0100

Hello folks,

Is it possible to use two gsl_vector (or even just C arrays) as arguments to gsl's more advanced integration function?

For example, I have made this function which simply takes in two columns of numbers an X axis and Y axis then computes the area via the trapezium rule.

double integrate_trapezium(gsl_vector *x, gsl_vector *y);

I would like to use a better algorithm i.e.:

double integrate_fancy_quadrature_algorithm(gsl_vector *x, gsl_vector *y, other, arguments, if, needed);

                        What do you think?

                                        Daniel.