[Help-gsl] help for error

From: Okou Cédric
Subject: [Help-gsl] help for error
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 01:17:47 -0400

Hello,
I've compiled a "c" program on cygwin using gsl library with the command line
"$ gcc prg.c -lgsl". after compiling it returns me this message "
info:resolving _gsl_rng_default by linking to __imp__gsl_rng_default
<auto-import>.
The files then created are "a.exe" and "a.exe.stackdump". But when i try to run
using "./a", i get this message: "segmentation fault <core dumped>.
Can you help me to understand and solve this problem?
Thanks in advance