[Help-gsl] I have got problems with library...

From: s d
Subject: [Help-gsl] I have got problems with library...
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:44:42 +0400

Good day.
I have got some problems, may be I do something incorrect. I have got Fedora
Core 5 x86_64 installed on my computer. I have installed gsl-1.8. Then I
have wrote a programm, actually I took the programm code from one of
examples, compiled it with command
# gcc 1.c -o 1.out -lgsl -lgslcblas
then I enter the command
# ./1.out
and I have got an error:
./1.out: error while loading shared libraries: libgsl.so.0: cannot open
Why have I such an error? And what shall I do to avoid it? Here is the text
of file 1.c

#include <stdio.h>
#include </usr/local/include/gsl/gsl_permutation.h>
int main(void){
    gsl_permutation * p = gsl_permutation_alloc(3);
    gsl_permutation_init (p);
    do{
        gsl_permutation_fprintf (stdout, p, " %u");
        printf("\n");
    }
    while (gsl_permutation_next(p)==GSL_SUCCESS);
    return 0;
}

I installed the library with commands
# ./configure --disable-shared
# make
# make install

And I have got such bad results, as written above. May be I am doing
something wrong, while compiling the file 1.c. Or I have made something
wrong while installing the library.
Would you be so kind to help me? Please....

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Serj