[Help-gsl] Simulated Annealing for a system of 9 equation with 5 unknown

From: Cédric Lardeux
Subject: [Help-gsl] Simulated Annealing for a system of 9 equation with 5 unknown
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:53:14 +0200

Hello,

For my work i must solve a system of 9 equation with 5 unknown (I paste the
system at the end of my mail).

This system is very nonlinear and I have tested Newton’s method to solve it but
I converge not necessarily on the true solution because it seems truly to
depend of the initialization of my unknown.
So, I have find the Simulated annealing to find the global minimum and the true
solution but in the test.c of siman program I have just view an example of one
equation with many unknown and not an example of a system of equation with many
unknown.

My question is how can I use this program with my system of equation?

Thank you by advance.

2006-04-06
Cédric Lardeux
address@hidden