[Help-gsl] Oscillating integral: Product of Bessel functions

From: Mehmet Suzen
Subject: [Help-gsl] Oscillating integral: Product of Bessel functions
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:54:42 +0100

Hello All,
I have tried to use QAWO or QAWF for integrating function which is
a product of modified bessel functions. Integral looks like
 f = int_{0}^{infty} x * cos(-x*Z) * gsl_sf_bessel_In(m,x*R)  dx
X and R are parameters.
but I am getting  error message ;
gsl: qawo.c:436: ERROR: cannot reach tolerance because of roundoff error
I have tried different epsabs or TOL, it doesn't help. How do I choose
right tolerance and bin sizes? And I have seen on the net that product of
bessel functions are problematic in integration. Any comment would be helpful.
Cheers,
--Mehmet