[Help-gsl] Non-central chi-squared-distribution

From: Stephan Meyen
Subject: [Help-gsl] Non-central chi-squared-distribution
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:17:23 +0100

Hi,

in GSL 1.6 I didn't find any functions for the non-central
chi-squared-distribution, neither to simulate nor any density function (I
didn't find it in the documentation for GSL 1.7 either). I already
implemented it and tested it (KS-tests for the random-number generator and
comparing the pdf to the one in R) and it works fine. I do not have any
cumulative density function (nor do I need any).

Does anybody has interest in those two functions?

Stephan Meyen