Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling under Borland C++ Builder 6

From: Michele Santucci
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling under Borland C++ Builder 6
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 07:29:10 +0100

No... not the errors I had where mainly of thow types the first one was found in headers (somewhere in gls_types ) I don't remember it but it but was not this one. And the second one was (and still is) a runtime error. Anyway this (your error) should depend on the .lib format. As I experienced before the implib utitiltiy options (-a,-c,-f,-w) can help a lot managing which functions identifiers are really exported (and then linked).

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>