Re: [Help-gsl] where to put the libraries?

From: Ze Ji
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] where to put the libraries?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:08:13 +0100

Are you talking about GSL for Windows?

http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/gsl.htm

I do not know exactly your question about the library list. What I did is just download the binary format file from the link above, and install by opening .exe file.

Another thing is to copy the required dll files to somewhere your program can find in order to run your program. Or set the path to the the directory of your dll files. It is by default at C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin...

Do not know if this helps

Nuria wrote:

Hello,

I work with Windows XP and I need to use the GNU
Scientific Library (GSL) for Microsoft Visual Studio
(it is a requirement of another program), I have got
the following libraries:
gsl.dll
gsl.exp
gsl.lib
gslcblas.exp
gslcblas.lib
gslcblasML.lib
gslML.lib

but I dont know where I should copy them.

Could you explain me where? (Perhaps it's possible to do it this way?).

Thank you very much.

Nuria Suarez

______________________________________________ Renovamos el Correo Yahoo! Nuevos servicios, más seguridad http://correo.yahoo.es