[Help-gsl] LM non-lin fit

From: Jim Cadien
Subject: [Help-gsl] LM non-lin fit
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:16:29 -0700

Hi,

I have been using the gsl_multifit_fdfsolver_lmsder. My data are such that the errors in the independent variable are as large as in the dependent variable. I see no way in the gsl routines to use those independent errors in the fitting. Has anyone done this, and is it make a significant difference to the fit?

Thanks,

Jim