Re: [Help-gsl] installation procedure

From: Jon Drews
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] installation procedure
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:45:31 -0600

Hi:

On Apr 11, 2005 8:03 AM, Sumit gupta <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>      My name is Sumit Gupta and I am a Grad student at the University of
> Florida. I would be highly obliged if you could send me the instruction to
> install the Gnu Scientific library as i could not find it online.

The installation instructions are in the README file, inside the *.tar.gz:

Installation

GSL follows the standard GNU installation procedure.  Please consult
the INSTALL file in this distribution for more detailed instructions.

For information about specific platforms and compilers see the
"Compilation Notes" section in the INSTALL file.

What sort of computer are you running? Windows, NetBSD or Linux ?

                                 Kind regards
                                 Jon