[Help-gsl] complex matrix generation with GSL???

From: DOUKOPOULOS Xenofon RD-RESA-REN
Subject: [Help-gsl] complex matrix generation with GSL???
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:49:52 +0200

Dear Mme/Sir,

I have started using the GSL library one month ago. The latter is
extremely helpfull to me due to the Numerical Analysis routines that it
contains. More speciffically, I have already used several of the
library's functions concerning real matrices and vectors.
However, I have not been able to access the elements of a complex
matrix. For example, after defining a 2x2 complex matrix A, I do not
know how I may give values to the matrix elements; such as A(1,1)=1+j ,
A(1,2)=1-j, A(2,1)=-1+j, and A(2,2)=-1-j. I would be really gratefull
for an example script.

Thanks,

Xenofon Doukopoulos
France Telecom R&D