[Help-gsl] (no subject)

From: David Shortle
Subject: [Help-gsl] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:52:19 -0500 (EST)

Yo Gnu Standard Library Support Crew:

I currently do numerical computing on Windows XP, using the
latest update of Visual C++ 6.0 and two old RogueWave class/
template libraries.

My future is a modest LINUX cluster, so I need to move to LINUX
and replace the RogueWave libraries.  Your website makes no
mention of Visual C++ being able to compile the library.  I would
really like to rewrite my code with your library on Windows, debug,
and then move to your C++ compiler on LINUX.  Can this be done?

If not, could you please recommend the fastest
(and easy to use) available vector/matrix/array template library
with random number generators, etc, that runs on both VC++/Windows
and LINUX.

Many thanks,

David Shortle
Professor of PROTEIN FOLDING!
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine