Re: [Help-gsl] Problem with gsl_cdf_gaussian_X (gsl: message 1 of 1 -las

From: Frédéric Schoenahl
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Problem with gsl_cdf_gaussian_X (gsl: message 1 of 1 -last one!-)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:05:51 +0100

Selon Brian Gough <address@hidden>:

> Frédéric Schoenahl writes:
>  > ----8<------------------------------------------------
>  > #include <gsl/gsl_randist.h>
>  > int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
>  >   double i = -10.; while(i<10.) {
>  >     printf("%f %f\n", i, gsl_cdf_gaussian_P(i, 2.)); i+=0.1;
>  >   } return 1;
>  > } ----8<------------------------------------------------
>  > Do you have the same problem?  Thanks for your time,
>
> Fred,
> I think you could benefit from my tutorial book on GCC:
> "An Introduction to GCC" - http://www.network-theory.co.uk/gcc/intro/
> The solution to your problem can be found in the first example :-)

Wow! I indeed forgot the -Wall flag in my Makefile, and I then changed my
included header to <gsl/gsl_cdf.h> - I should feel stupid but how is it
possible the file could be compiled, linked and run with a dummy symbol!? Ok :
care with gcc ;)

Thanks a lot Brian, and keep on the good job with GSL.

Fred

--
Use the list email to answer !