[Help-gsl] Out of Memory: Killed process

From: Pau Cervera Badia
Subject: [Help-gsl] Out of Memory: Killed process
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:46:54 +0100

Hi all,

first of all: thank you for your great work.
I am trying to solve a system of differential equations with gsl_odeiv. My system has a vector of coordinates of 400 doubles. When I run the program I get a KILLSIG signal. Output of dmesg is the following

Out of Memory: Killed process PID

Do you think 400 doubles is too large? I would like to use the same program with 4000 rows in the future if it works.

Can you help?
Thanks in advance and excuse my english,

--
Pau Cervera i Badia       e-mail: address@hidden

Departament de Física Fonamental
Universitat de Barcelona