[Help-gsl] GSL's portability with windows CE

From: Barthélémy Lemaire
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL's portability with windows CE
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:59:49 +0200

Hello all,

I have to create a program running on windows CE for a PDA . In this program, I have to compute FFT and inverse FFT. In order to test the my algorithm, I tried it on a linux platform using GSL to perform the FFT transformations. Now I have to make the program with eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 and I wonder if it is possible to reuse easily the GSL's FFT libraries in this environment ...

Has anyone tried doing this before?
If not, do you think it's possible?

Grâce à MSN, recevez tous les jours l'info qui vous intéresse par SMS. http://www.fr.msn.be/gsm/sms/