[Help-gsl] loader problem

From: Hanna Szoke
Subject: [Help-gsl] loader problem
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:47:16 -0700

Hi,

I am working on a MacOSX (version 10.2.8). I am loading a C program with directives:

        -L/sw/lib -ldfftw -lm   -g -lgsl -lgslcblas -o eden

and I now got the following message:

ld: warning dynamic shared library: /sw/lib/libgslcblas.dylib not made a weak library in output with MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET environment variable set to: 10.1

Only the usage of GSL is new to me and to this program. I believe that in recent days, I did NOT get that error message, using the same instructions in the Makefile..

        ?????

Thanks,
        Hanna