Re: [Help-gsl] Example programs for GSL

From: Maura Edeweiss Monville
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Example programs for GSL
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:52:26 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Jonathan,

I've extensively used two GSL random number generators, some mathematical
functions, and sampled some continuum known probability
density distributions... all by GSL calls ...
They work great !
if interested I can forward you the code chunks that make the above
mentioned usage of the GSL

regards,
MEM