[Help-gsl] Question from Argentina

From: Ariel
Subject: [Help-gsl] Question from Argentina
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:13:47 -0300

Hi,

my name is Ariel, I'm trying to use gsl 1.4 library in an IRIX 6.5
supercomputer but I have some linking problems. First, I got the object file by
doing:

gcc -c bessel.c (bessel.c is the example program in GSL Reference Manual, page
4)

In this manner I obtain bessel.o. With the following command line a try to link
bessel.o with gsl libraries:

gcc bessel.o -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm

but I get the massage:

ld32: FATAL   12 : Expecting n32 objects: .../libgsl.a(bessel_J0.o) is of
unknown type.
collect2: ld returned 4 exit status

What can I do?
Thank you very much. Best regards...Ariel.