[Help-gsl] compile gsl for microsoft visual c++ 6.0

From: Ana Pereira
Subject: [Help-gsl] compile gsl for microsoft visual c++ 6.0
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:07:27 -0000

Hi,

I've made the download of gsl (version GSL-1.4). My idea was working with de library gsl in de microsoft visual studio c++ 6.0.
But, infortunaly, I can't compile the version.
I have the version GSL-1.4 unpacked. But I don't know what I must do next. Does someone know how can I solve this problem? If there is, please tell me how.

thanks

Ana Pereira.