Re: [Help-gsl] libmath

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] libmath
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:12:45 +0100

Hi mail list,

this user (he thinks to be very intelligent........) have sent me this email in
which he offends me heavy. I don't want to reply him as italian police advices
me.

I hope that you can read italian.

I think that the administartor of this mail list can't admit that an user can
offend a person beyond all without a valid explanation.

I have sent the email to police italian but I think that if this person is part
of this mail list the administartor should delete him: otherwise I think that
you approve him and anyone can offend another person.

I hope (but I'm sure) that this mail list hasn't other similar people.

Bye

--Laura