[Help-gsl] Expression evaluator

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Help-gsl] Expression evaluator
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:52:27 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to use gsl very much because I've read the docs and it seems very
powerfull.

But I have a problem: in my opinion for using gsl I must have an expression
evaluator: my client could insert any kind of math expression, I should parse
this expression and then I should apply gsl methods.

Could you suggest me an expression evaluator?

Do I have to write my parsing or I can use some exiting parser?

Your help is very appreciated.

Thanks

--Laura