[Help-gsl] Compilation under Microsoft Visual C++

From: Yannick Tailliez
Subject: [Help-gsl] Compilation under Microsoft Visual C++
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:08:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi everyone,

  I don't find the project file or make file to compile the library.
I'm searching in version 1.4 archive and in CVS tree, unsuccessfully.
It's look like infos/files about compilation with Visual C++, are
deprecated...
  Somebody can help me, by sending project file or giving informations about
configuration needed to make the project file myself ?

Yannick