help-gsasl

Skipped tests for GSS and GS2

From: Zaki, Ahmed
Subject: Skipped tests for GSS and GS2
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 14:52:32 +0000

Hi,

I have installed GSS and I can see from the configure script that
HAVE_LIBGSS=yes, so it manages to locate the so and the include dir for libgss.

Yet when I try to run make check the tests for gssapi are skipped.

When I try to explicitly run the gssapi test I get “Not using GNU GSS” .. even
though the flag should be set correctly. GNUGSS=$(HAVE_LIBGSS)

For some reason GNUGSS is not getting the right value.

Any ideas why that might be the case ?

Thanks