Grub freeze on keypress

From: Mathias Radtke
Subject: Grub freeze on keypress
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 08:51:43 +0000

Hi,
I am having problems with a Microsoft Surface Go 2.
We boot grub via UEFI Netboot, if I let the machine boot via UEFI Netboot and
it loads from disk it works fine.
However if I press the down arrow to select another entry the machine freezes.

Any ideas what I can check or do to fix this?

Regards

Mathias

--
opsi - Open PC-Server-Integration
das Open Source Client-Management-System von uib gmbh

Mathias Radtke
Entwicklung
eMail: m.radtke@uib.de
Tel. +49 6131 / 27561-01
Fax  +49 6131 / 27561-22

uib gmbh
Bonifaziusplatz 1B
55118 Mainz

Internet:
https://uib.de
https://opsi.org

Geschftsfhrer: Dr. Detlef Oertel, Erol Ülükmen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 6942