Re: Booting several ISOs with GRUB2 on Fedora 34

From: Steve
Subject: Re: Booting several ISOs with GRUB2 on Fedora 34
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 10:27:32 +0100

That menu should find the ISO whatever drive and partition it is on

So what exactly did it print?
If you look at what was printed then it will give you a clue.

try adding
insmod read
where the other insmod lines are (inmod = install module) - and try again.

or You can video it and then look at the video if the screen disappears too
fast
or you can put the command
commandline
at the start of your menu and it will go to the grub2 console
then you can type in the lines one by one and see what messages you get