Some problems with grub password complexity in linux

From: address@hidden
Subject: Some problems with grub password complexity in linux
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:50:14 +0800

Hello my friends:
    I have some questions about the grub password complexity of the password
when setting the password in linux.
    When I use the tool `grub2-set-passwd` on Linux, the GRUB password doesn't
seem to have the password-complexity verification like the root password.
    Does GRUB have a configuration of similar root password complexity?If not,
does the community have a plan? The GRUB2 version I'm using is 2.02
    thank you

bit_coffee@163.com