Using tablet with only 3 physical buttons volume -/+ in order to select

From: Lukasz R.
Subject: Using tablet with only 3 physical buttons volume -/+ in order to select grub position?
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 20:24:41 +0530

Hello

I have a tablet Lenovo Yoga 2 1051l with grub 2.02 and dual boot for win
and linux but there is no way to connect keyboard beside otg.
This tablet have 3 physical buttons however and I was wondering if maybe it
would be somehow possible to make grub interpret those keys as up and down
movements so that I could choose the system I want?
Thanks
Regards