Overriding the specified resolution in the Multiboot header

From: Liav Alb
Subject: Overriding the specified resolution in the Multiboot header
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 21:34:31 +0000

Hi,

I'd like to know if GRUB has a support for overriding the specified resolution
in the Multiboot header.
I read the manual. I found the "gfxpayload" parameter:
https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub/grub.html#gfxpayload
However, it seems that specifying the parameter for Multiboot kernels has no
effect (the manual says this parameter is intended for Linux kernels). I wonder
if there is some command / parameter I've missed.

Any help appreciated,
Liav