Re: Inconsistency Grub Menu vs. /boot/grub/grub.cfg

From: Pascal Hambourg
Subject: Re: Inconsistency Grub Menu vs. /boot/grub/grub.cfg
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 15:14:38 +0200

Le 22/05/2019 à 09:26, address@hidden a écrit :
Hello!
I have a question regarding the content of Grub Menu vs.
/boot/grub/grub.cfg.
In my case the content is inconsistent.
And this is causing an issue with booting a BTRFS snapshot, because the
required snapshot won't boot with the options displayed in Grub Menu.
(...)
If you check the attached screenshot, the line "linux" and "initrd" are
different compared to /boot/grub/grub.cfg:

GRUB obviously loads a different config file. Maybe in a different filesystem or a different snapshot. I notice that the drive numbers and UUIDs differ.