Re: Grub doesn't work on Lenovo YOGA 330-11IGM

From: Илья Федин
Subject: Re: Grub doesn't work on Lenovo YOGA 330-11IGM
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 05:00:40 +0400

   I have already said, if I replace grub with systemd-boot from the Arch
   Linux image on a flash drive, then I can boot any distribution even
   Ubuntu.
   If I install distribution with Grub on the built-in eMMC or manually
   installed SSD, there will be a cursor.
   Distributions that only support Grub, I can boot via rEFInd, but with
   GuixSD it won't work.

   And there are no support for Legacy boot, only UEFI.
   Also there are no possibility to add boot records to efivars, only
   Windows Boot Manager and bootx64.efi