How to boot

From: ykla
Subject: How to boot
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 15:58:33 +0800

Hi !

I using FreeBSD with ZFS, UEFI and GPT now.
…………………………………………………………
list:

    my disk partitions :

100M   EFI partition  Fat32
120GB  / root partition ZFS
8G          Swap

FreeBSD 11.1 amd64
………………………………………………………
     I can boot my FreeBSD in chainloader only.

    I try to install grub2 so that I can boot my FreeBSD directly. But I met
some trouble when I make it. I don't know how to write configure files. Here is
no Handbook for me, and none can tell how to do it.

    And the FreeBSD developer said to me that I should complain for you.
Because they said Grub belongs to GNU plan not BSD project.

    So in this way how can I boot my FreeBSD directly ?

    Thanks.

yours,
ykla