uefi boot from disk and download kernel from http

From: Grzegorz Gutowski
Subject: uefi boot from disk and download kernel from http
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 15:03:20 +0200

Hello,

I would like to boot grub from disk in amd64 efi mode and then
download kernel from http.
The documentation suggests that such a scenario is possible.
However, when I try to do so, I get no network card found.
I've tried to "insmod efinet", but it didn't help.

My network card is Intel I217-LM.
I'm using ubuntu zesty build of grub ( grub2-2.02~beta3 )

Is it possible to use grub in the way I described.

Grzegorz Gutowski